Location: Round Rock, TX
Contract Speech Language Pathologist - Round Rock, Texas
Interviews are being scheduled for a Speech Language Pathologist Job for a local school district near Round Rock, Texas to work the rest of this year.
Work Hours: 35 hours/week
- Elementary school caseload
- Evaluations, IEP meetings, progress reports, direct therapy
- Mild to moderate disabilities
Speech Language Pathologist Requirements:
- TX Speech Language Pathologist License
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology
For immediate consideration for the Speech Language Pathologist Job, please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call Paige Manjrawala, Hiring Manager, at 813-207-2869.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled