Location: San Bruno, CA
Contract School SLP-CCC Job in San Bruno, CA
Sunbelt is hiring an SLP-CCC to provide speech therapy services at a few schools in the San Bruno area. This is a part time job, working Monday-Friday, approximately 20 hours per week. The caseload consists of students in grades K-12 with mild to moderate disabilities. The SLP will primarily be conducting assessments and writing reports. Apply to join our collaborative district team!
- Developing IEP goals
- Conducting universal screenings and assessments
- Utilizing IEP documentation systems
- CA Speech Language Pathologist License
- Previous work experience in a pediatric and/or school setting
- Expertise in the IEP process
To apply, submit an application below and email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Hiring Manager
Direct Line: 813-749-5195
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled