Location: Indianapolis, IN
Contract School Psychologist
We are interviewing for a School Psychologist for a contractual position with a local school district near Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week, for the entire school year
- Specific assignment to be based on background, skills, and preference of individual candidate, and could include elementary, middle, and/or high school students
- The majority of students on the caseload have mild to moderate intellectual, cognitive, emotional, behavioral, and developmental disorders and delays
- Responsibilities will include the full scope of School Psychologist duties, such as conducting assessments and evaluations, collaborating with IEP and troubleshooting teams, meeting with parents, classroom observations, and direct student services
- Requirements include valid Indiana School Psychologist license, recent, relevant experience, knowledge of IDEA and Special Education laws and guidelines, and strong communication, collaboration, documentation, and assessment skills
We are open to a strong new grad who meets stated requirements, and has outstanding skills and glowing references.
To discuss this opportunity, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled