Location: Waukegan, IL
Contract School Psychologist Position - Middle School - In the Waukegan, IL areaApply
A local K-12 school district in the Waukegan, Illinois area, is in search of a School Psychologist to work on-site, and Sunbelt Staffing is scheduling interviews immediately!
- Contract position with Full-Time hours
- School based or pediatric based experience is PREFERRED
- Must have an active Illinois School Psychologist License
- Responsible for working at a middle school with students from 5th-8th grade that have mild-severe disabilities including: Autism, Learning Disabilities, Intellectual disabilities, etc.
- Job duties include: Conducting Initial Evaluations, Re-Evaluations, Counseling / Social Work and Helping with IEP’s
- Approximately 35-37.5 hours per week; Monday-Friday
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are interested in being hired for this Full-Time School Psychologist position in the Waukegan, Illinois area, please apply by submitting your most updated resume with a list of three professional references and contacting me at Michael.Smith@sunbeltstaffing.com or by calling me, directly, at 813-343-2365.
National Hiring Manager – Sunbelt Staffing – Schools Division – Health Services Group (HSG)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply