Location: Woodland Park, NJ
Contract School Psychologist need in Woodland Park, NJApply
Our highly respected client in Woodland, Park, NJ is currently looking for a motivated School Psychologist for the 22-23’ school year. This position will go extremely fast, so if you are interested act now! Details of the job are below.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- Doctoral Degree even if clinical and a School Psychology State License might be acceptable to client
- Must be licensed through the state board
- Must hold an active School Psychology State License and sometimes a state issued Education Certificate.
- Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Full School Year
- Caseload: District wide
- 3-5th grade
- Around 45 students
- More information will be provided at time of interview
To apply or for further information, please call or text JT directly at 813-688-9173.
I look forward to speaking with you.
National Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply