Location: chicago, IL
Contract Residential Aide Needed for Homeless ShelterApply
Sunbelt is currently in need of a Residential Aide for a contract position in Chicago IL. We are actively reviewing submissions for this role, & encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
- Conduct inspections of various areas of the facility to identify & correct potential hazards, inappropriate behavior, needed repairs, etc.
- Provide superb customer service throughout entirety of resident/guest experience
- Assist residents/guests to ensure safety, including compliance with rules and policies, & respond to emergency situations as necessary according to facility policy
- Other duties as assigned
- First aid and CPR/AED certified a plus, but not required
- Flexibility with hours & location is required
- Contract is until June 30th, with a possibility of extension
If you would like further information regarding this contract residential aide position in Chicago IL, please send your updated resume & supervisory references to: Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may call/text me @ 813.688.9169
Emily Moon National Accounts Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply