Location: Chicago, IL
Contract Public Health Data Entry OperatorApply
Data Entry Operator for Surveillance Unit in Chicago
Sunbelt is hiring a Data Entry Operator in Chicago, IL. This is a temporary position where the Data Entry Operator will enhance surveillance systems by developing automated data entry and cleaning procedures for the Surveillance Unit. If you have at least one year of date entry operating experience, able to type more than 55wpm at a 95% accuracy, you are encouraged to apply today.
- Oriented on process workflow and procedural policies and training procedures
- Will Be responsible for document preparation which will include separation, unfolding and review of documents to assure that they have been correctly filed with the appropriate patients’ folder
- Position will enhance surveillance systems by developing automated data entry
and cleaning procedures for the Surveillance Unit.
- Validating each file and uploading the daily scan volume into CHIMS/MAVEN for later linkage to the initial event within each patient file.
- Type 55WPM, 95% Accuracy (there will be a test)
- One year working as Data Entry Operator (minimum)
- Laptop, Telephone, Internet
Education: High School Diploma, Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree
Hours: 35 per week, 8am-5pm
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: 42 Weeks
To learn more about this Data Entry Operator position opening in Chicago, IL, please apply today with a current resume and supervisory references to:
Emily Janecek National Hiring Manager
813-792-3464 | firstname.lastname@example.org
#dataentryjobs #nurselife #dataentry #whereyoushine #clerk #traveltogether #nowhiring #nursing #nurse #nursejobs #healthcare #healthcarejobs #jobopening #employment #opportunity #Chicagojobs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply