Location: Chicago, IL
Contract Project Manager Healthy ChicagoApply
Contract Project Manager Healthy Chicago
Sunbelt is seeking the services of a contract Healthy Chicago Project Manager to provide oversight for the Healthy Chicago Survey and the COVID-19 Social Impact Survey, including all aspects of operations and support, quality assurance, and fiscal and contract management. If you have at least two years of Project Management experience in Public Health, you are encouraged to apply.
- Provide oversight for the core Healthy Chicago Survey and the COVID-19 Social Impact Survey, including all aspects of operations support, quality assurance, and fiscal and contract management
- Developing strategy documents, scopes, task orders, budgets and RFP/contract and amendment materials.
- Ensure questionnaire and mailing materials are developed on schedule and meet project requirements
- Monitor sampling and survey operations and track completion of milestones
- Manage contracted agency and ensure consistent communication and awareness of their activities through meetings and other touch points.
- Create and implement quality assurance and reporting plans. Proactively communicate contracted agency needs to the City.
- Receive and process invoices.
- Previous experience working with quality assurance and fiscal reports
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s with 3 years of Public Health and project management experience, or Master’s Degree in Public Health
Hours: 35 Hours a week, 8:30a-4:30p
Contract: 52 Weeks
To learn more about this Healthy Chicago Project Manager opening in Chicago, IL, please apply today with a current resume and supervisory references to:
Emily Janecek Senior National Hiring Manager
813-792-3464 | email@example.com
#projectmanager #whereyoushine #publichealth #nowhiring #nursejobs #healthcare #healthcarejobs #jobopening #employment #opportunity #COVID19 #coronavirus #chicagojobs #chicago #socialmedia #publichealth #PMjobs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply