Location: New Bedford, MA
Contract: Paraprofessional - New Bedford, MAApply
Contract: Paraprofessional - New Bedford, MA
We partnered up with Local school districts are hiring several school-based (CNA) Paraprofessional positions (9-month contract assignment) located in New Bedford, MA.
Job Details: The hired Paraprofessional will be responsible for assisting Pre-K teachers with their age 3–5-year-old students at their assigned school - making sure students have support to stay engaged in the classroom activities, changing diapers, etc.
- Active driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Ability to relate well with students and other adults.
- Ability to assist in the instruction and supervision of students.
- NCLB Qualified (Associates Degree of 60 credits or Para Pro Test (Praxis)
- 9-2 pm - 20 hours a week Monday - Thursday
- Part Time
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please apply with your updated resume attached:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply