Location: Columbus, OH
Contract OR RN
Many travel contracts for the Operating Room have subsided due to COVID-19. Apply today to prepare for the influx in procedures to rise in the upcoming few weeks. We're here to help!
A Contract OR RN is needed for a travel contract in Columbus, OH. This is a 12 week long contract on 10 or 12 hour day shifts with the occasional overtime. There will be on call and call back.
- 12 weeks
- Scrub or Circulate
- Mainly Circulating position
- 10 or 12 hour days
- Call and call back
- Cases will include: Urology, Ortho (totals, spines, and some foot and ankle), General, and ENT
- Robotics preferred but not requried
- EPIC Charting
- No cardiac
- 5 years
- Main OR RN within past 3 years
- RN license in OH
- RN degree - 2 or 4 year degree
- Full-Time, 36-40 hours per week
Apply now for this job or to learn more about our travel nursing opportunities.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled