Location: Garnett, KS
Contract: LTC/Skilled Nursing/Rehab Nurse Assistant (CNA) - 6 Weeks - KSApply
The Sunbelt Staffing is recruiting for a 6-week contract assignment in the Garnett KS area - seeking a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) with at least 1+ year of previous experience in a long-term care (LTC) / skilled nursing / rehab environment.
- Active KS CNA certification, active BLS certification (AHA only), active drivers license, at least 1+ year of CNA experience, high school diploma or GED
- Evening and night shift
- 40 hours a week
- Overtime is possible but not guaranteed
- No block scheduling
- This is a full-time, travel nursing contract assignment
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans
- 401k with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit pay
If you are seriously interested in this Contract: LTC/Skilled Nursing/Rehab Nurse Assistant (CNA) - 6 Weeks - KS contract job or would like more information, please submit an application with an updated copy of your resume.
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply