Location: jane Lew, WV
Contract LPN Opportunity in Jane Lew, WVApply
Sunbelt is hiring for a contract LPN opportunity in Jane Lew, WV. This is a 72-bed Long Term Care and Rehab facility looking for a full time night shift LPN. If you meet the minimum requirements, you are encouraged to apply today.
- Monitor basic patient health such as vital signs and overall condition
- Helping Patients with personal needs such as changing, bathing, inserting catheters, etc.
- Assisting with tests or procedures
- Consulting with RNs on care plans
- Active State of West Virginia or Compact LPN License
- Active American Heart Association, Basic Life Support
- Graduation from an Accredited Licensed Practical Nurse Program
- One year of experience in Long Term Care
Shifts: Overnights (7p-7a), 36 Hours/Week
Employment Type: 6 Week Contract
If you are interested in this Contract LPN opportunity in Jane Lew, WV please email your updated Resume and Supervisory References to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 813-219-1049 for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply