Location: Chicago, IL
Contract LPN - COVID-19 Response
Contract LPN job for the COVID-19 Response Team in Chicago, IL
Chicago, IL is looking for a Contract LPN (COVID-19) who can be responsible for a variety of tasks under the supervision of an RN.
- Full time hours each week 35 - 40
- Assignment length can last until July 30, 2020 (but can vary)
- Various shifts available - Days / Evenings or Nights
- Locations can vary within the City of Chicago and candidates must be flexible.
- 1 year of prior experience required.
- N-95 Mask Fit tested preferred or will be provided upon start.
- Monitor and document symptoms within an isolated/quarantined facilities.
- Coordinate transport to medical facilities.
- Coordinate with personnel for nutritional needs.
- Conduct telephone triage dedicated for the COVID-19 hotline.
- Works well with others.
- Active LPN License - State of Illinois
- Current BLS Certificate by AHA
To expedite this process, you can email your resume and four references to Heather Norquist at Heather.Norquist@sunbeltstaffing.com or contact me at 813-749-5190. I look forward to helping you with your career in Chicago, IL!
#SunbeltStaffing #WhereyouShine #COVID-19RESPONSE #LPNJobs #ChicagoILJobs #ILLPNJobs #MaleNurse #FemaleNurse #Jobs4all #Ready2Work #ImaNurse #COVID-19Jobs #ChicagoIL #ChiTown
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled