Home Health Local/Travel RN - Medford, Oregon
Sunbelt Staffing, a reputable healthcare staffing agency, is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Home Health Local/Travel Registered Nurse (RN) for an exciting opportunity in Medford, Oregon. If you have a passion for providing quality care to patients in their homes, possess proficiency in homecare/homebase, and are available for a Monday through Friday shift from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, we want to hear from you!
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of patients in their homes
- Develop individualized care plans and provide skilled nursing interventions
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by physicians
- Monitor patient progress and adjust care plans as necessary
- Document patient care accurately and thoroughly, including utilizing homecare/homebase software
- Educate patients and their families on proper home care techniques
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary healthcare team members to ensure coordinated and effective patient care
- Adhere to all applicable healthcare regulations and guidelines
- Active and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in Oregon
- Minimum of one year of experience in home health
- Proficiency in homecare/homebase software
- Excellent clinical assessment and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
**How to Apply:**
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Taylor Wells at Sunbelt Staffing. You can reach Taylor Wells via call/text at (813)-336-6813 or submit your resume to [email protected].
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.