Location: San Franciso, CA
Contract Home Health RN
San Francisco Bay area is looking for a Contract Home Health RN who would work with patients of all ages and backgrounds and who require daily care in their homes in the Sonoma, Marin and Alameda Counties. The Registered Nurse would be responsible for managing a heavy case load, so time management skills are essential. However, it is important to provide each patient with the time and attention necessary to meet his or her needs. This contract can be up to 1 year.
- Full Time or Part-Time available
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 2 years of experience with Home Health required
- Oasis experience required
- Fast Interviews
- Compassionate and Friendly demeanor.
- RN License – State of California
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Ability to travel to multiple patients per day.
To expedite this process, you can email your resume and four references to Heather Norquist at Heather.Norquist@sunbeltstaffing.com or contact me at 813-749-5190. I look forward to helping you with your career in San Francisco Bay area!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled