Location: Kannapolis, NC
Contract Home Health RN
Kannapolis, NC is looking for an RN who would work with patients of all ages and backgrounds and who require daily care in their homes. The Registered Nurse would be responsible for managing a heavy case load, so time management skills are essential. However, it is important to provide each patient with the time and attention necessary to meet his or her needs.
- Full Time
- 2 years of experience with Home Health required
- Oasis experience required
- Compassionate and Friendly demeanor.
- RN License – State of North Carolina (or compact)
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Ability to travel to multiple patients per day.
To expedite this process, you can email your resume and four references to Heather Norquist at Heather.Norquist@sunbeltstaffing.com or contact me at 813-749-5190. I look forward to helping you with your career in Kannapolis, NC!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled