Location: Pink Hill, NC
Contract Home Health RN
Pink Hill, NC is looking for an RN who would work with patients of all ages and backgrounds and who require daily care in their homes. The Registered Nurse would be responsible for managing a heavy case load, so time management skills are essential. However, it is important to provide each patient with the time and attention necessary to meet his or her needs. If you enjoy working one-on-one with patients outside of a clinical setting this job in Pink Hill, NC is for you.
- Full Time
- 2 years of experience with Home Health required
- Oasis experience required
- Compassionate and Friendly demeanor.
- RN License – State of North Carolina (or compact)
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Ability to travel to multiple patients per day.
To expedite this process, you can email your resume and four references to Heather Norquist at Heather.Norquist@sunbeltstaffing.com or contact me at 813-749-5190. I look forward to helping you with your career in Pink Hill, NC!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled