Location: Rome, GA
Contract Home Health RN
Rome, GA is one of the Largest cities in Northwestern GA. They are looking for a Home Health Registered Nurse would work with patients of all ages and backgrounds and who require daily care in their homes. The RN will be responsible for managing a heavy case load, so time management skills are essential. It is important to provide each patient with the time and attention necessary to meet his or her needs. Enjoyment working 1 on 1 with patients outside of a clinical setting this opportunity is for you.
- Full time hours
- 2+ years of recent Home Health experience
- Recent OASIS experience required for consideration
- RN License – State of Georgia (or compact license)
- BLS – Current certification
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to travel to multiple patients per day.
To expedite this process, you can email your resume and four references to Heather Norquist at Heather.Norquist@sunbeltstaffing.com or contact me at 813-749-5190. I look forward to helping you with your career in Rome, GA!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled