Location: Melbourne, FL
Contract Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)
Contract Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) job in Brevard County, FL
Brevard County (Florida) is looking for a Contract Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) would work with patients of all ages and backgrounds and who require daily care in their homes. The RN will be responsible for managing a heavy case load, so time management skills are essential. It is important to provide each patient with the time and attention necessary to meet his or her needs.
- Active RN License – State of Florida (or compact)
- BLS – Current certification with AHA
- Valid driver's license with proof of insurance
- 40 hours a week/ Full time hours
- Contract Length - 13 week assignment with opportunities of extending
- Mileage Reimbursement for patient visits
- 2+ years of recent Home Health experience
- Oasis Experience required for consideration
To expedite this process, you can email your resume and four references to Heather Norquist at Heather.Norquist@sunbeltstaffing.com or contact me at 813-749-5190. I look forward to helping you with your career in Brevard County (Florida)!
#Sunbelt #FLJobs #RNHomeHealth #HomeHealthjobs #Jobs4all #NurseLife #Healthcare #HomeHealthRN #Florida #BrevardCountyJobs #Ready2work #FemaleNurse #MaleNurse #IAmANurse
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled