Location: Chatham, VA
Contract Correctional Registered Nurse - Variable shifts
Contract Correctional RN in Chatham, VA
Chatham, VA is looking for a Contract Correctional RN who is responsible for helping patients within a lock down setting. Daily medication administration and patient observation is required for these inmates. Prior experience is preferred for consideration but not required.
- Full Time Hours / Various Shifts available - 12 hour Shifts open
- Flexibility is preferred
- 13-week assignment
- Crisis Rates for COVID-19
- Benefits is available - medical, dental and vision along with 401K - please be sure to ask if you would like more details.
Educational and Certification Requirements:
- Active RN License – State of Virginia (or compact)
- Current BLS Certificate required by AHA
To expedite this process, you can email your resume and four references to Heather Norquist at Heather.Norquist@sunbeltstaffing.com or contact me at 813-749-5190. I look forward to helping you with your career in Chatham, VA!
#SunbeltStaffing #VARNjobs #CorrectionalRegisteredNurse #Jobs4All #NurseLife #OakwoodVAJobs #Healthcare #RNJobs #ChathamVAJobs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled