Location: Oakland, MD
Contract CNA/GNA (Oakland, MD) - Long Term CareApply
We are actively seeking to hire on an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for a 13 week contract assignment opportunity - located in the Oakland, MD area.
- Active Maryland CNA certification
- Active Maryland GNA certification
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) certification - American Heart Association
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- At least 1+ year of CNA experience
- Active drivers license, high school diploma or GED.
- Evening shift (230p-1030p)
- Minimum of 40 hours per week is required
- Travel nursing
If you are interested in this position or want more information, apply today with attached updated resume.
All other questions & inquiries related to this and other opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing may be directed to:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply