Location: Glencliff, NH
Contract Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Long Term CareApply
Contract Certified Nursing Assistant job in Glencliff, New Hampshire
Glencliff, NH is looking for a Contract Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who has a strong work ethic and understands the code of ethics handbook with being a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Full time hours each week
- Evening and Night Shift available - 8 hour shifts
- 13 week assignments available with options for extending
- 1 year of prior LNA/CNA Experience
- Active LNA/CNA certificate – State of New Hampshire
- BLS Certification required by AHA
- HS Diploma or GED
To expedite this process, you can email your resume and four references to Heather Norquist at Heather.Norquist@sunbeltstaffing.com or contact me at 813-749-5190. I look forward to helping you with your career in Glencliff, NH!
#sunbelt #NHCNAjobs #CNAjobs #Jobs4all #NewHampshireJobs #Readytowork #jobs4all #MaleNurse #FemaleNurse #SunbeltStaffingJobs #NewHampshire #CertifiedNursingAssistant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply