**Job Post: Local/Travel LPN - Ft. Myers, Florida**
Sunbelt Staffing, a reputable healthcare staffing agency, is currently seeking a skilled and compassionate Local/Travel LPN for an exciting opportunity in Ft. Myers, Florida. If you are an LPN with at least one year of experience in Home Health, proficient in homecare/homebase, and looking for a rewarding role in a beautiful location, we want to hear from you!
**Position:** Local/Travel LPN
**Location:** Ft. Myers, Florida
- Active and unrestricted LPN license in Florida
- Minimum of one year of experience in Home Health
- Proficient in homecare/homebase software
- BLS certification preferred
- Experience in a variety of clinical settings is a plus
- Provide direct patient care under the supervision of registered nurses or physicians
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed
- Monitor patient conditions and report any changes to the healthcare team
- Assist with patient assessments and document patient information
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary healthcare team members to ensure quality care
- Educate patients and their families on healthcare management and self-care techniques
- Adhere to all relevant policies, procedures, and regulations
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
**How to Apply:**
If you are a dedicated LPN with experience in Home Health, proficient in homecare/homebase, and seeking a local or travel opportunity in Ft. Myers, Florida, please contact Taylor Wells at Sunbelt Staffing. You can reach Taylor Wells via call/text at (813)-336-6813 or email at [email protected]
Sunbelt Staffing is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Join our team today and make a positive impact on the lives of patients in need of compassionate care!
**Note:** Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further consideration. We appreciate your interest in joining Sunbelt Staffing.
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.