Location: Oldsmar, FL
Concord, NC - Elementary School Psychologist
Sunbelt Staffing and a local district near Concord, NC are partnering together to interview and hire a Full-Time Elementary School Psychologist. This Full-Time Elementary School Psychologist will report to the elementary school campus Monday-Friday for the complete 2019-2010 academic school year.
- Split between 2 elementary school campuses
- Caseload of 100 students identified for the Exceptional Children Program
- Attend eligibility and IEP meetings
- Provide evaluations and testing
The expectation for this Full-Time Elementary School Psychologist is to help students through each tier of the education process. The Psychologist will collaborate with other teachers and staff to provide their psychological services to the students whose disabilities range from mild to severe.
- Sample Psych Report sent along with resume
- North Carolina Professional Educators License
We are actively interviewing for this Full-Time Elementary School Psychologist near the Concord, NC area. For immediate consideration to this position, please send an updated resume to email@example.com or contact me directly at 813-792-3443.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled