Location: Concord, CA
Concord, CA- FT High School Psychologist Position
OBJECTIVE To fill a contracted position in our partner district for a full time School Psychologist in Concord, CA
The population requiring support is high school level.
- Tri-annual IEP's/ evaluation of necessary services
- Counseling services in accordance with IEP recommendations
- Mental health referrals when appropriate
- Master's Degree of School Psychology
- CA PPS School Psychologist Certification - must be current
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the ability to thrive independently but also work well in collaboration with a team. Candidates should demonstrate a strong background with IEP's and counseling services for a high school population.
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to: Stacy.Richardson@Sunbeltstaffing.com, or contact directly.
Stacy Richardson, Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled