Location: Chicago, IL
Community Testing Project Manager-Chicago, IL
There is a position available in Chicago, IL for a Project Manger. This position will assist with medical Q/A at the various COVID test sites that have been set up throughout the city of Chicago. Coordinate internal daily and weekly updates for medical leadership, manage the flow of data between COVID-19 testing system, including data integrity verification, assist in the migration of several existing database elements that need to be examined and normalized and then transitioned from the REDcap system, I-NEDSS database and EPIC electronic health records.
- Under supervision, coordinates and administers citywide initiatives, departmental programs and special projects of a complex and technical nature.
- Develop and coordinate the development of emergency response plans with hospitals, public and private health agencies and first responder agencies to ensure a coordinated public health response by the city.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Public Administration or a field of study directly related to this position. Masters degree preferred.
- Five years of Project Management work experience
- Healthcare/Public Health/Social Services background preferred
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Experience with laboratory-based surveillance management.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, REDCap, and I-NEDSS
- Experience working with or managing technology system security, operations and data sharing
- Ability to work in an office setting and work from home.
- Full Time/35-40 hrs per week
- 1 year assignment
- M-F 9a-5p (Flexibility required)
Apply for this position, or contact:
National Healthcare Consultant
#projectmanager #healthcare #socialwork #shelterwork #publichealth #publichealthcare #covid #covidresponse
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled