Location: Columbus, FL
Columbus, OH - Med/Surg Telemetry RN - Quick Start
We are looking for qualified Med/Surg RN's to work day or night shifts at a hospital in Columbus, OH. Candidates will be working at a Level II trauma facility caring for patients recovering from procedures and illnesses. .
- Current Ohio RN License
- 2+ Years as a Med/Surg RN
- Previous Travel Experience is a plus
- Level II Trauma Center
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- Nationally Recognized Teaching Hospital
- Full Clinical Services specializing in short term acute care
- 8 Week Contract
- 12 hour day and night shifts are available
- 36 hours per week guarantee
- Must work Every other weekend
- Contracts may be extended pending hospital needs, and candidate performance.
Please upload your resume at the link provided. For more information about this and other travel nurse opportunities send an email to Sean.Jennison@SunbeltStaffing.Com.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled