Location: Pueblo West, CO
Colorado Work from Home School Psychologist JobApply
I am currently scheduling interviews for a virtual School Psychologist for a school district in Colorado. This job is for next school year.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Responsibilities include conducting assessments, initial evals and re-evals, attending IEP meetings as needed, sitting in on RTI meetings as needed, providing SEL support
- Caseload is PreK-12th grade students
- Will work with students with mild to moderate disabilities
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- CO State License in School Psychology
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- School based experience preferred
Please email your resume to Alexis Novales at Alexis.Novales@sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 792-3441 if interested in this virtual School Psychologist job in Colorado.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply