Location: Burgess, MI
Cognitive Impairment Special Education Teachers needed (Burgess, MI area)Apply
Burgess, MI area | We are currently holding interviews for Michigan Licensed Special Education Teachers that would be interested in a full time (37.5 hrs per week) position for the upcoming school year.
- MI Special Education Teacher License required
- Previous experience working with Cognitively Impaired students
- Ability to travel to the Burgess, MI area for this job
- There are three positions available at this time
- All positions are working with Cognitively Impaired students
- Moderate to Severe disabilities
To be considered for this Special Education Teacher opening in the Burgess, MI area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply