Location: Coarsegold, CA
Coarsegold, CA Full-time SLP For School Setting - K-12th GradersApply
Our Coarsegold, CA area school has an immediate need for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist. The hired Clinician will be a part of a safe and caring professional learning community with a "can do" mentality.
- Full-time long-term contract for the school year
- 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday only; We are receptive to part-time Clinicians as well
- Weekly Pay
- Will provide itinerant services to 2, possibly 3 nearby school sites
- Could work with students ranging from K-12th grade ni areas of language development/articulation, voice and fluency therapy
- Responsibilities include assessments, participate in IEPs, may supervise SLPAs, provide therapy, make appropriate referrals for students diagnosed with disorders and more.
- Current California SLP License
For immediate consideration on this full-time SLP job in Coarsegold, CA, email resume to: [email protected] or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply