Location: Coalfield, WA
Coalfield, WA- Multiple School Psych job openings available K-12
I am working with a great school district in the Coalfield, WA area that is looking to interview and hire a few School Psychologists for the upcoming school year.
- Full time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Contract for the upcoming school year
Job Education Requirements:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Candidates must have their Washington School Psychologist License
- Previous experience working in a school setting or with pediatrics
- Ability to travel to the Coalfield, WA area for this job
- The School Psychologist will be working with students in grades K-12
- The students will have a wide variety of disorders
- Ranging from Mild to Moderate
To be considered for this School Psychologist opening in the Coalfield, WA area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled