Location: Denver, CO
CNA Needed for School Nurse Assistant Job Opportunity
Sunbelt Staffing is now looking for CNA's for a school nurse assistant job opportunity that will be for the duration of this school year in the Denver, CO area.
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday schedule 37.5 hours per week
- Assists with students that are experiencing signs of illness, supervising the isolation room for individuals that need to go home due to COVID related symptoms or other related illnesses, provides support for students in the health office as delegated to by the school nurse and school COVID coordinator
- Assist the RN with needed health screenings such as vision and hearing , and provide support with organizing those screenings in the school setting and will provide follow up for students who do not pass the screenings
- Assists with documentation of immunization compliance and work with the school immunization program team to support compliance rates for students and student safety
- Pediatric experience or school medical experience
- CNA certified for CO
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled