Location: Fairlawn, VA
CNA - Long-Term Care
Virginia - We are hiring talented and experienced CNAs for a skilled-nursing facility in Hot Springs, Virginia. This 60-bed facility offers its patients a continuum of care, including short-term rehab and long-term skilled nursing with several specialty programs and services.
Located in Bath County, Virginia, Hot Springs sits in a mountainous area of Virginia, just east of the West Virginia border. Home to the Homestead Resort, with ski slopes on the Warm Springs Mountain, and the George Washington National Forest, Hot Springs much outdoor activity to take advantage of.
- Assist patients with daily activities
- Take vital signs
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from other medical professionals
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Assist medical professionals when necessary
- 6-Week assignment with possible extension
- 12-Hour shifts
- Day and night shifts available
- Current VA CNA license
- 1+ Year of experience
- Current BLS/ACLS Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled