Location: Arvada, CO
CNA Job Opportunity ~ School-Based ~ Near Arvada, CO
For the beginning of this school year, with the possibility of extension, a school district in the Arvada, CO area has requested the assistance of a licensed CNA to provide care to their students. This job will involve working with kids who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- CNA Certificate
- Previous pediatric experience preferred
- Starting ASAP through December 18th, 2020 (with possible extension)
- 40 hours per week
- Monday – Friday, normal school hours
- Provide support to COVID coordinator in the school
- Monitor COVID Isolation room
- Give care to students who are experiencing signs of illness
- Communicate with parents and school staff regarding student’s health concerns
- Facilitate hearing and vision testing with other school nurses
For immediate consideration and to learn more information about this job opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com and call/txt me at (813)448-1418. I look forward to connecting with you soon!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled