Location: Fairmont, WV
CNA-Fairmont, West VirginiaApply
There is a need available in Fairmont, WV for a Long Term Acute Care, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). See details below.
- Turning or moving patients.
- Gathering medical supplies.
- Bathing patients.
- Grooming patients by brushing their hair, teeth, shaving them, etc.
- Feeding patients and documenting their food and liquid intake.
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Answering patient calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 Month Contract
- Full-Time/40 hours per week
- Morning, Evening, and Midnight shift
- Active WV CNA Certification
- WV Cares
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- At least 1 year of experience
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply