Location: Omaha, NE
CNA: 45-Bed Facility in KansasApply
Travel Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) LTC Evening and Nights
Sunbelt is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) contract position with a Skilled Nursing Facility in Garnett, KS. The45-bed Skilled Nursing facility is looking for a kind and compassionate nursing assistant. This facility is COVID free. Certified Nursing Assistants with at least one year of recent Long Term Care experience are encouraged to apply for position.
- Participates in a formal training program to develop the knowledge and abilities required for the class and for career growth and opportunity.
- Provides required personal care and hygiene services for clients such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and feeding clients.
- Teaches clients basic skills for the development of daily living habits regarding cleanliness, personal hygiene, dressing, and eating skills, etc.
- Motivates and encourages clients to promote their treatment and development by engaging in one-to-one discussions and supportive relationship with the clients.
- Provides nursing care such as taking temperature, blood pressure, pulse readings, and performs routine treatment and first-aid under the direction of a licensed practical nurse, registered nurse or physician.
- Interacts with clients in a therapeutic manner.
- Participates with other treatment team members in overall programmatic rehabilitation activities to facilitate change in the clients' behavior.
- Oversees or participates in planned recreational and social programs.
- Observes, records and reports clients' behavior, attitudes and physical condition and reports significant changes to proper staff.
- Serves as a role model in the training of less experienced workers.
- Escorts clients to meals, therapy, medical appointments and scheduled activities within and outside the facility.
- Performs duties necessary to maintain a safe, clean and orderly living and work area.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Kansas Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract, 6 weeks
Shift: 2p-10p and 10p-6a
To learn more about this Certified Nursing Assistant job opening in Garnett, Kansas, please apply today with an updated resume and supervisory CNA references to:
Emily Janecek National Hiring Manager
813-792-3464 | firstname.lastname@example.org
#CNA #nursingassistant #travelnurse #nursejobs #nurselife #SNF #nures #nursing
#Kansasjobs #garnettjobs #travelcnajobs #nightnursejobs #nightnurse
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply