Location: clarksville, TN
Clarksville, Tennessee- Home Health LPNApply
There is a need for a Home Health, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Clarksburg, Tennessee. Please see job details below.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient.
- Advises on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal and notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures, maintaining security precautions, and following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards.
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 13 Week Contract
- 7-8 patients daily, or 32 points for full production
- Active TN LPN License
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Valid drivers license
- Two years experience as an LPN/LVN in a home health setting
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Apply for this Clarksville, TN LPN position, or send you resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
#homehealthlpn #tennesseelpn #tennesseehealthcare #tennesseelpn #tennesseehomehealth #tennesseenursing #lpnsoftennessee
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply