Location: Chicago, IL
City of Chicago- HIV/STD Surveillance- Public HealthApply
Connect passion with purpose - Here at Sunbelt, there is an open Public Health Administrator role in Chicago, IL that is in the department of HIV/STI partner services. Please read below for more details if you are interested in this role: Candidate must be able to pass background and drug test before starting this position.
- The PHA II will help reach out to clients diagnosed with Syphilis and/or HIV to provide notification of infection, provide education, connect clients to treatment, and connect clients to additional social service resources as needed.
- Ability to use various electronic software programs for disease tracking and reporting
- Provide quality assurance of the work entered into the internal system.
- Job Details
- M-F / 8 am to 4 pm
- 35 - 40 hours a week
- Benefits and Insurance applicable
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with an Master’s degree or Doctorate in Business Administration, Public Administration, or a related field supplemented by one (1) years of progressively responsible experience in the administration of public health programs
National Account Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply