Location: Chicago, IL
City of Chicago- Director of Training- Public Health Contract RoleApply
A local Health Department in Chicago is in search of a Project Manager-Director of Training to assist the Bureau of Informatics. Please see additional details below. All candidates must pass a background and drug screen before starting.
- Use performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training needs.
- Craft career plans and plan training programs to increase capacity to implement public health reporting projects.
- Develop group and individual learning courses and manage the budget.
- Support initiatives by developing and translating goals into appropriate development and talent programs.
- Lead and support efforts to build, evolve, and scale robust solutions that include the research and development of new curriculum and training content.
- Develop assessments that measure learner outcomes including productivity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8/1/2023 end date, possibility to extend
- Full-Time/40 hours per week
- Downtown office location, hybrid
- Medical benefits, dental, vision, 401k
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Public Health, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
- 1 year of Public Health work experience.
- Knowledge of and experience working with LMS platforms.
- Excellent ability to engage with people at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent social, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Please send your resume directly to [email protected] or call 813-343-0209.
National Account Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply