Location: Chicago, IL
Chicago, IL-Registered Nurse Case Managers neededApply
There is an opportunity available in Chicago, IL for five Registered Nurse Case Managers. Please see details below.
- Assist employees returning back to work.
- Phone and in person consultation.
- Manage and certify employee's cases who are currently off work.
- Record interaction with employees in detail.
- Support Nurse Practitioner with cases.
- Retrieve medical reports sent by mail, fax, or hand delivered, and call Medical Providers in regard to progress notes/lab/imaging reports and/or medical documentation.
- 12 Week Contract-possible extension
- M-F 7a-3:30p, 12p-8p
- T-Sat 7a-3:30p, 12p-8p
- Local Fire Department/Police Department
- Parking available
- Active IL Registered Nurse license
- Active BLS (AHA)
- BSN required
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Must have flexibility on shift
Apply for this position, or reach out directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
#SunbeltStaffing #ChicagoRNs #ChicagoCaseManagers #WeLoveChicago #PublicHealth #COVID
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply