Location: Chicago, IL
Chicago, IL-Public Health Registered Nurse, Case ManagerApply
A local Fire Department in Chicago, IL is seeking an RN Case Manager. Please see job details and description prior to applying.
RN Case Managers are registered nurses tasked with the evaluation and implementation of health care plans for individual patients. They are concerned with providing effective and efficient medical care while managing the costs of treatment.
- Serve as liaison between physicians and employees.
- Manage and certify employee's cases who are currently off work.
- Evaluate the physical and emotional status of the member during in-person or telephone interview for current illness or injury, and clear employee's back to work.
- Apply providers' recommendation.
- Record interaction with employees in detail.
- Retrieve medical reports sent by mail, fax or hand delivered, and call Medical Providers with progress notes/lab/imaging reports and medical documentation.
- Review and document all clinics dated in medical systems.
- Support Nurse Practitioner with cases.
- 35-40 hours per week
- 12 Week Contract
- 7a-3:30p and 12p-8p
- Location: Fire Department located in Chicago, IL
- Active IL RN License
- Active BLS/ACLS (AHA)
- At least two years of recent RN experience
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
Apply for this position, or directly email resume to be considered:
National Healthcare Consultant
#PublicHealthNurse #ChicagoNurses #CaseManager #RNCaseManager #ChicagoHealthcare #WeLoveOurNurses #FireDepartment #ChicagoFire
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply