Location: Chicago, IL
Chicago, IL Lab Unit Project Manager Contract
There is a position available in Chicago, IL for a Project Manger. This position will manage coordination of laboratory-based surveillance activities to describe burden of COVID-19 disease and mitigate community spread. Develop and implement program plans, objectives, and procedures. Supervise professional staff and oversee delegate agencies. Creates and/or uses program evaluation tools to oversee the monitoring of administrative ,operational, and fiscal components.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Public Administration or a field of study directly related to this position. Masters degree preferred.
- Five years of Project Management work experience
- Healthcare/Public Health/Social Services background preferred
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Experience with laboratory-based surveillance management.
- Full Time/35-40 hrs per week
- 1 year assignment
- M-F 9a-5p (Flexibility required)
Apply for this position, or contact:
National Healthcare Consultant
#projectmanager #healthcare #socialwork #shelterwork #publichealth #publichealthcare #covid #covidresponse
Project Manager Lab Unit
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled