Location: Charlotte Hall, MD
Charlotte Hall, MD: School-Based Speech Language Pathologist
I am working with a school district near Charlotte Hall, MD to schedule interviews for a speech language pathologist job for this school year.
- Provide services to K-5 students who have a range of disabilities and special needs
- Conduct evaluations and assessments
- Develop IEPs; Implement IEP goals and participate in IEP meetings
- Active MD SLP license is required
- Must be comfortable with both virtual and on-site settings
For additional information about this job, please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813) 379-3707.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled