Location: Chicago, IL
Charge Registered Nurse (RN) needed in Chicago
There is a need for a Lead Registered Nurse (RN) in Chicago, IL due to the pandemic. The Lead Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible to manage a team of nurses and health care professionals to promote community health through prevention, control, and detection of disease. The Registered Nurse (RN) for this position will initiate and attend site visits with appropriate PPE & precautions to advise on cohorting guidelines and reduction of COVID-19 exposure to residents. Please see job description prior to applying for this position.
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) IL License
- Active BLS/ACLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- At least two years of Registered Nurse (RN) experience
- At least two years of Registered Nurse (RN) Lead/Supervisor experience.
- BSN required
- Must reside in IL
- M-F (8a-5p) Flexibility required
- 8-16 Week Contract with possibility to extend
- Remote/Downtown Chicago Office locations
To be considered for hire, apply or contact:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled