Location: Evergreen Park , IL
Certified School Nurse or Registered Nurse Job Opening - Evergreen Park, IL
I am interviewing and hiring for a Certified School Nurse or Registered Nurse. This position will be full-time servicing a school district near Evergreen Park, IL.
- High school caseload
- Conducts school health screenings.
- Assists in the maintenance of up-to-date cumulative health records on all students.
- Assumes responsibility for identification and referral of students in need medical and dental care.
- Provides care for a student or staff member who has suffered injury or emergency illness.
- Observes students on a regular basis to detect health needs.
- Provides notification to the teachers on health matters, particularly regarding teacher observation skills for student health problems, communicable diseases, and special health needs of students.
- Advises on modification of the educational program to meet health needs of individual students
- Prepares annual review and case study reports
- Assists school personnel in establishing sanitary conditions in schools.
- In the absence of the head nurse, attends committee meetings and conferences regarding health service and health curriculum.
- Assists the head school nurse in the preparation and submission of all required health data and reports.
- IL RN License
- Recent experience
For more information on this position, or to be considered for an interview contact Torri Griffith at 813.792.3443 and send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled