Location: Orland Park, IL
Certified School Nurse Job Opportunity - Orland Park, IL AreaApply
A school district in the Orland Park, IL area is seeking a Certified School Nurse for a full-time job opportunity and Sunbelt Staffing is scheduling interviews to hire and fill this position. This is a full-time job for the entire current school year. The Nurse will be reviewing special education records, make health recommendations for IEP’s and 504’s, and administering medications.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Until the end of the school year
- Medication administration
- Health recommendations
- Reviewing records
- IL Certified School Nurse license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply