Location: Hemet, CA
Certified School Nurse Job Opening - Part Time Hours - PK-8th Grade - In the Hemet, California AreaApply
I am working with a school district in the Hemet, California area that is looking to hire a part-time Certified School Nurse (CSN) Tech and they are accepting Registered Nurses with their California School Nurse Credential. This job will involve working in a health office and providing general school nurse duties.
- The students in the school district may range in age from preschool to junior high school
- Approximately 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- General School Nurse duties = medication administration; first-aid; documenting, etc.
- Vision and Hearing screenings
- California Certified School Nurse Credential
- Active California Registered Nurse License
- Bachelor of Science – in Nursing (BSN) Degree
- Two years of previous school nurse experience
To be considered for this job opening, email a copy of your resume and a list of three professional references to me at [email protected] I can also be reached for any further information on my direct office line at 813-343-2365.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply