Location: Englewood, IL
Certified School Nurse Job in Chicago, IL - Full TimeApply
Englewood, IL: A local school district is hiring either a Certified School Nurse or a Health Service Nurse to provide support in the school health rooms in the district. Duties includes IEP and 504 meeting and evaluation support, compliance and meeting student minutes, supplies management, medication distribution and other duties as needed.
This job is full time for the upcoming school year at district located near Englewood, IL.
School Nurse Job Details:
- IEP and 504 meeting and evaluation support, compliance and meeting student minutes, supplies management, medication distribution, wound care, contact parents.
- Full Time
- M-F 7:15am - 3:45pm
School Nurse Job Qualifications (Required):
- Illinois State Nursing License (RN)
- School Nurse Certification or Health Service Certification
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
The district is interviewing Certified School Nurses or Health Service Nurses with immediate consideration for this full time position at a district located near Englewood, IL. If interested, please apply and attach your resume.
Megan Shahan | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply