Location: Terra Alta, WV
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - West VirginiaApply
There is a need for an experienced travel Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), with at least 1+ year of experience in long-term care, to work a 6 month contract. The hired CNA will be working in a long-term care (LTC) facility - located in Terra Alta, WV.
The hired CNA will be responsible for providing direct and personalized bedside care to patients within a long-term care setting. Tasks and duties may include (but are not limited to): taking vital signs and weights, transferring, bathing, dressing, changing, answering call lights, assisting licensed nursing staff with treatments, checking on patients, ADLs, etc.
- Active West Virginia Certification
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification - American Heart Association
- At least 1+ year of CNA experience
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of a CNA program
- Active drivers license
- 40 hours a week
- 8s, variable shifts
- Overtime is possible not guaranteed and can be mandated
- Travel nursing
If you are interested in this opportunity or want more information please submit application with updated resume.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply