Location: Englewood, CO
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Contract Job - Englewood, CO area
Join the COVID-19 response team at an Eglewood, CO area school district in this full time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) contract job. As a member of this specialized team, you will assist the school's nursing team as children return to school. The goal is to ensure a safe and healthy learning environment for all students. This Englewood, CO area contract is ideal for someone with recent COVID-19 or pediatric experience.
School Based CNA job duties:
- Check symptoms on all personnel that enter the building each school day.
- Assist in ensuring students who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms while on school grounds are safely isolated and treated while awaiting parent pick up.
- Follow health treatment plans as assigned by the school nurse, including administering medications.
- Review immunization documentation of students to ensure state compliance is upheld.
CNA Job Qualifications:
- Must be certified in the state of Colorado as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Can commute or travel to the Englewood, CO area for the duration of the assignment.
- Team player who can ensure all COVID-19 protocols are followed in the school setting.
- Full time hour availability, 40 hours, Monday - Friday. Schedule will be determined based on the specific school building the CNA is assigned to by the district.
To apply for this Certified Nursing Assistant Job, send resume to Elizabeth.Reitmeyer@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-792-3417.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled